Return of Them analysis - What's next ?

54 minutes ago, nylhe said:

Very good but charlie can always find you in the full night on the island of the moon

Charlie place in the theory is a bit special so it's why I didn't really wanted to talk about it, I don't think we're gonna see something from her during RoT. As for why she can reach us on the Moon Island, it's certainly because she's the actual ruler of the Constant and have multiples appearance made of shadows and her natural personally which is certainly something important in the future who isn't really affected by some of the rules

7 hours ago, ADM said:

Charlie place in the theory is a bit special so it's why I didn't really wanted to talk about it, I don't think we're gonna see something from her during RoT. As for why she can reach us on the Moon Island, it's certainly because she's the actual ruler of the Constant and have multiples appearance made of shadows and her natural personally which is certainly something important in the future who isn't really affected by some of the rules

As we don't have shadows on the moon biome, it's like a weak point aspect. She could maybe be used by both 2 forces, which could be a good deal for @Terra M Welch theory. 

There must be forces above her, more powerful than her. And as she's not the first on the throne, maybe she won't be the last. The 2 sides in her is a good key. I can imagine a fight against Charlie, fight which could deliver her from his role, then a new villain would come, and Charlie would be a new playable character. (It's only my imagination) 

Archived