Resources needed at start of game

i think they should spawn more food and resources  at the start of the game and decrease it gradually while explaining how the game works as it is very complicated and you wont know what to do on day 1 and just die by charlie and i think they should add a narrator or someone to help and tell you what to do in the game for a limited amount of days.

tell your views of this topic.

please let klei see this 

There are already plentiful resources near the Florid Postern, being the main point of its location spawning in the grasslands where carrots, berries, trees, flint, grass, and twigs are plentiful enough to get you started on your journey around the constant; so making more by default wouldn't help much if people don't know how to utilize them properly or at least learn how to forage for more. A narrator would not be too much help in my opinion as the game is full of surprises for new players, and there is simply too much to cover in such little time, and a narrator shouldn't dictate how to survive as this is meant to be an "everyone for themselves" universe. Just like with any skill in real life it takes time and practice to get better at something, and if we take shortcuts to get to the end...then we learned nothing; so that's why I'm opposed to a "guide", primarily because I don't believe it will let people grow and think for themselves, on top of potentially building bad habits (that, and it would be annoying as sin for people that already know what to do wind end up being lectured on tasks they know they won't follow) that can hinder the player down the line. 

2 hours ago, Owlrus98 said:

在Florid Postern附近已经有很多资源,这是它在草原上产卵的主要目的,那里的胡萝卜,浆果,树木,火石,草和细枝足以让您开始不断的旅程。因此,如果人们不知道如何正确地利用它们,或者至少学会如何觅食,那么默认情况下提高产量将无济于事。我认为叙事者不会有太多帮助,因为游戏充满了新玩家的惊喜,而在这么短的时间内就掩盖了太多,叙事者不应规定如何生存,因为这意味着成为“每个人自己”的宇宙。就像现实生活中的任何技能一样,要花费一些时间和练习才能变得更好,而如果我们采取捷径来达到终点……那么我们什么也学不到。 

Very correct.This is a game of survival and construction.I even hope that klei can increase the difficulty to a greater extent.

Archived