How do I spawn the dragonfly?

I am trying to practice fighting the dragonfly (in DST, not just DS), but I do not know how to spawn him using a command, which would be faster and easier. Also, how do I give myself a tentacle spike and a log suit using a command? If you answer, thank you :).

2 hours ago, chenais said:

I am trying to practice fighting the dragonfly (in DST, not just DS), but I do not know how to spawn him using a command, which would be faster and easier. Also, how do I give myself a tentacle spike and a log suit using a command? If you answer, thank you :).

11 minutes ago, Well-met said:

dragonfly heavily relies on its set piece to function properly.

Well-met is right, to make the fight properly you need to go to Dragonfly's setpiece. Just create a practice world and enter in this order:

c_godmode()
c_gonext("lava_pond")

You will teleport next to the lava pond at dfly setpiece, and probably catch on fire. Move away from the fire, wait for the fire to end, then enter c_godmode() again to remove godmode.

Dfly will be there a few tiles away at your disposal to try whatever you want to test.

Archived