Questions about Sweepy and its Dock

The dupes won`t empty the dock unless they need the resources. They treat it like a storage bin. It`s pretty bad if you use the sweepy to sweep rock debris as they won`t empty the dock unless you have a supply bin accepting that rock that`s not "sweep only" and i that case they will sweep the rocks themselves instead of leaving it to the sweepy.

Actually i remember there was some changes about the dock priority but last time i played i had the same problem.

I`m not sure what`s causing them not to put stuff on the sweepy. Maybe it`s on priorities. I`d assume it`s a storage priority but i need to double check.

On 4/2/2020 at 4:20 PM, Sasza22 said:

The dupes won`t empty the dock unless they need the resources. They treat it like a storage bin. It`s pretty bad if you use the sweepy to sweep rock debris as they won`t empty the dock unless you have a supply bin accepting that rock that`s not "sweep only" and i that case they will sweep the rocks themselves instead of leaving it to the sweepy.

Actually i remember there was some changes about the dock priority but last time i played i had the same problem.

I`m not sure what`s causing them not to put stuff on the sweepy. Maybe it`s on priorities. I`d assume it`s a storage priority but i need to double check.

Thank you very much for the solution.

Archived