Are there any naturally generated structures that have a chance to not spawn in your world

: P  I know!  That's why that one is still my favourite death (well, there's also that epic story that happened in singleplayer, but that one's more funny because of all the setup, not funny in a quick way).  Spring has always been total chaos...but for absolutely ALL of it to hit me in one night...that...that was epic.  Sometimes Don't Starve is so ridiculously OVERKILL in taking you out, you just gotta laugh.  XD

I'm pretty sure all of this was happening in the world that ALSO had no Glommer, so...we're back to the original subject!  Heh.

...Notorious

On 3/29/2020 at 5:52 AM, Viktor234 said:

It's a bit hard to see but we did scout the whole PK biome and any other biome, but we didn't find any single Glommer Statue.

I had a world once without Glommer too. It was after all the RoG releases and before the RoT started. The PK dedidious biome was intermingled iwth the DF desert. Maybe that messed up the world gen. I took pictures and I'll post them later if I remember. Didn't know I could grab the world seed at the time so I don't have that on me.

Archived