Crab Character/Boat Character

21 hours ago, Charlie Dark said:

But I asked them.. well there are multiple DST versions, not sure which one you're talking about. I asked the creator and he said that it's beyond his "abilities" they thought of giving her a new voice or something though 

the "return" of Them is a thing.. why are They returning?, to take the throne back?  plus they could just easily snap a last name that starts from W.. maybe this is why we only have her first name so far, and just be hopeful. SWagstaff's first name is "Robert", Maxwell is "Maxwell" in the game even though his real name is William, and Wigfrid is a stage name. Plus think again, she is the character with the most and best lore in my opinion and we got her sister, we got Maxwell, the man who would greet you upon entering a world in the original DS, who would have thought that he'd ever become playable before adventure mode? 

Yes, you and I were the ones who had that conversation.  Due to going from 2 jobs and full time school to no jobs and full time online classes, I’ll be able to look into that more potentially today even.

This last week has been about getting my resume updated and applying everywhere I can.

1 hour ago, Toros said:

Yes, you and I were the ones who had that conversation.  Due to going from 2 jobs and full time school to no jobs and full time online classes, I’ll be able to look into that more potentially today even.

This last week has been about getting my resume updated and applying everywhere I can.

oh.. okay then! just fix it whenever you can, go with your own pace. 

Archived