MOD Request!

JosePapp

3 hours ago, JosePapp said:

Please do it @SpoonyBardIV

I'll work on it. In the meantime, do you know of anyone that can help me with modding Colour Cubes and the Cloud textures from Hamlet? I'm trying to finish up my Classic Hamlet mod, but whenever I try and modify either of those textures the game just crashes...

3 hours ago, JosePapp said:

I can surely see it, download it and open it! Sorry for the pinging

And thanks a ton!!!!

I'll try to make it following the music mod tutorial. Wish me Luck

I failed, misserably. Please do it @SpoonyBardIV

I could probably hook it up. I've become quite familar with FMOD so doing this would be a pretty quick and easy project for me. I'll update this post with it if nobody else does it before I do.

3 minutes ago, watermelen671 said:

You could probably just replace the FSB/FEV files and call it a day tbh.

I've tried that before, but doing that just breaks any new music added since then. For example, nothing will play when Day turns to Dusk, and the Jungle themes for each season are missing.

1 hour ago, Portmanteau said:

I could probably hook it up. I've become quite familar with FMOD so doing this would be a pretty quick and easy project for me. I'll update this post with it if nobody else does it before I do.

Please do!!

@JosePapp Here you go:

temperatebeta.zip

Unzip it and put the folder you find inside DS's mod directory, then it should show up in-game. I'm using a placeholder mod icon and stuff for it as I don't think it's something worth uploading to the workshop unless it had all the beta work themes, so if someone were to supply those I'll make a new version for the workshop with those as well.

10 hours ago, Portmanteau said:

@JosePapp Here you go:

temperatebeta.zip

Unzip it and put the folder you find inside DS's mod directory, then it should show up in-game. I'm using a placeholder mod icon and stuff for it as I don't think it's something worth uploading to the workshop unless it had all the beta work themes, so if someone were to supply those I'll make a new version for the workshop with those as well.

Hasn't worked so far. Says it's outdated

Archived