Question: How do I ask emmet to extend his cover of Log Driver Waltz?

16 minutes ago, minespatch said:

In the short "Tree's a crowd", Lord Sludge and Wortox narrator Emmet did a cover of the log driver waltz at the beginning. I would love one of the devs to poke Emmet to extend that. It's a beautiful little ditty Emmet made that I would just love to hear more.

I didn't know this bit of trivia, I'm listening to the original song now, pretty cool actually, thanks Patchy!

2 minutes ago, ShadowDuelist said:

I didn't know this bit of trivia, I'm listening to the original song now, pretty cool actually, thanks Patchy!

One of the devs was swooning over their own nationality when hear it during one of the streams.:wilson_ecstatic:

I enjoyed it when I first heard the short but owning the ost, it's sad how short it is in the short. Same applies in the ONI short where Meep is whistling in "Nowhere to go" which is a cheerful little ditty.

13 minutes ago, minespatch said:

One of the devs was swooning over their own nationality when hear it during one of the streams.:wilson_ecstatic:

Well I don't blame them, I'm not Canadian at all, and I feel a bit more Canadian after listening to it.

And my computer mouse turned into a hockey stick.

Archived