Return of Them is stil update?

Is the update still available?

I'm just still confused, why do I have to go out to sea?
I like fishing and looking for lunar islands, but when the lunar island is discovered, what purpose am I going to sea for?

Kill Malbatros? he only appears in 1 location and is easy to kill :(

fishing? i can do in land (if we are near the sea)

Return of them is a ongoing content update branch where they release a new “Part” to the update every month or so under the single Thematic focus of “Return of Them.”

We the players have absolutely no idea how many Updates are planned as part of this series.... however what I do Know is that it will obviously Conclude with the reveal of Who or Whatever the Heck THEM is.

So far the updates have Been

Return of Them: Turn Of Tides

Return of Them: Salty Dog

Return of Them: Hook, Line & Inker

Return of Them: (Untitled Update #4)

———————————————

JoeW said we would hear more about that after Year of the Carrat ends, In Mid-February, It’s Past Mid-February so we should at the very LEAST be getting the Name of RoT update #4 within the next few days I hope.

(please note that this is only meant to be an Announcement for the update and when we might can expect it.. NOT the actual release of The Update.. which if I had to take a rough a guess will be right alongside the next Rework confirmed to be coming sometime in Mid to Late March..)

On 17/2/2020 at 3:00 PM, Willywo said:

Is the update still available?

I'm just still confused, why do I have to go out to sea?
I like fishing and looking for lunar islands, but when the lunar island is discovered, what purpose am I going to sea for?

Kill Malbatros? he only appears in 1 location and is easy to kill :(

fishing? i can do in land (if we are near the sea)

I really doubt about any gameplay-wise update anytime soon as stated in the roadmap. Last one-year characters and skins seem to be the focus.

He didn't say they are done with Return of Them Updates, and he didn't say the only thing coming this year was Character Reworks and Skins.

Whether it turns out to be true or not, he feels the short term focus is the next character rework and possibly some more char skins.

Also your screen shot is from last year, not the most recent road map post.

Edit: Due to the hiding of the related post, the bit above no longer applies. The bit below still stands.

@Mike23Ua dude, you gotta stop trying to madly blanket the forums with posts. Slow down and take a bit of time man, think your stuff through more.

22 hours ago, Dunk Mujunk said:

Edit: Due to the hiding of the related post, the bit above no longer applies. The bit below still stands.

The picture was not hidden because you were right about it, the entire post was hidden to clear up my unwanted Forum Clutter.

But If you want to go by the NEW Roadmap it clearly states that they will be continuing with the update Plans of the Previous 2019 Roadmap.. Which was Exactly what I posted.

What you posted was a misinterpretation of @ansuman 's post, claiming he said things he did not say. As I said, what Klei actually will do with the updates is obviously unknown at this point, so no one is technically right or wrong.

However, when you jump on someone for something due to you misreading their post it makes it hard to take you seriously.

The fact you posted a screenshot of a Roadmap that is BLATANTLY close to a year old at this point shows your focus is on rushing to post, as opposed to ensuring your posts and your comprehension of others posts are well thought out.

You have some good posts Mike, but you have a lot of bad ones as well (we all do, I have a ton of them, it happens), i'm just pointing out a lot of your bad ones seem to be due to your insistence on slamming out as much content as you can possibly post, while at the same time half reading the posts of others.

Just saying man. Its a mistake, we all make them. But this is pretty much what I was referring to when I said you absolutely positively refuse to ever backpedal, regardless of literally anything.

On 2/18/2020 at 12:03 AM, Mike23Ua said:

Return of them is a ongoing content update branch where they release a new “Part” to the update every month or so under the single Thematic focus of “Return of Them.”

We the players have absolutely no idea how many Updates are planned as part of this series.... however what I do Know is that it will obviously Conclude with the reveal of Who or Whatever the Heck THEM is.

So far the updates have Been

Return of Them: Turn Of Tides

Return of Them: Salty Dog

Return of Them: Hook, Line & Inker

Return of Them: (Untitled Update #4)

———————————————

JoeW said we would hear more about that after Year of the Carrat ends, In Mid-February, It’s Past Mid-February so we should at the very LEAST be getting the Name of RoT update #4 within the next few days I hope.

(please note that this is only meant to be an Announcement for the update and when we might can expect it.. NOT the actual release of The Update.. which if I had to take a rough a guess will be right alongside the next Rework confirmed to be coming sometime in Mid to Late March..)

The NEXT UPDATE IS 'SHE SELLS SEA SHELLS'

FOR RETURN OF THEM

THE BETA IS COMING OUT THIS MONTH

Archived