how to get a player's Klei ID?

an admin from a dedicated server asked me about a griefer's klei ID if i want him banned for griefing. i didnt know he'd need that so nothing happened. so how do i learn players klei id? c_listplayers only shows my id in console

55 minutes ago, rekoli said:

an admin from a dedicated server asked me about a griefer's klei ID if i want him banned for griefing. i didnt know he'd need that so nothing happened. so how do i learn players klei id? c_listplayers only shows my id in console

Try checking the chat log of the server,

[00:42:49]: [Say] (KU_ExAmP1e1d) weee: i am greifer, muahahah

Try to find messages of the griefer and their klei id should be listed something like that

10 hours ago, GetRektKids said:

Ask them nicely, they can't say no or it will be illegal.

Well they can, if it were illegal then that'd also be illegal in the form of compelled speech.

Remember, just because you don't live in Canada doesn't mean Canadian laws don't apply to you. It's just like how if you use Discord you have to take into consideration US laws.

13 hours ago, rekoli said:

@Hornete  i found the chat log in my documents. seems like game saves only the last game's chat log then overwrites it. is that right?

Actually, the last few chat logs are saved in the backup folder. So if you're looking for one specific file you could still find it if you played a few times since then.

Archived