Changing Geysers

I was messing around with world generation and trying to create a 128x128 map to play. After few hours experimenting I found a seed I really want to try. The problem is the geysers I've got. The world already lacks oil, gold ore, iron ore, igneous rock, diamond, lead, clay, everything.... and from the 6 geysers I got 3 are Carbon Dioxide vents!!

I really want to play that exactly map but with different geysers... is it possible to edit it through world gen files or mods without using debug mode? Any help will be appreciated...

2 minutes ago, Soulwind said:

The save file editor will let you reassign geyser types and rates (but not location) for any geyser that's been discovered.  Doesn't have to be dug out just discovered.

Perfect! I'll try it out when I'm home. Do you recomend Duplicity?

On 2/6/2020 at 11:15 PM, SackMaggie said:

And here I use it for edit my starting dupes to have +500 stats , all interest and all good traits. :D

To each his/her own.  I have no issues with however you want to play your game :)  Not my cup o' tea but sure.

On 2/7/2020 at 6:27 AM, Junksteel said:

How you do that? Is it a mod?

Most likely he's edited the configuration files.  Many things are accessible via the yaml files.  You can remove world traits you don't like, change the composition and layout of the "zone" blocks, even remove/create POI inserts as you wish.

Or it might be a control mod.

Archived