Need help with own character

Hey so I have been trying to make my own character, who is a bit of a clone off of wortox but in trying to make it my own, but I seem to be running into error, and I''m not very good at lua scripting, If anyone can help me out here I'd greatly appreciate it, and if you want I could do art for your own character as a thank you, so right now i've been getting these errors and cant seem to figure it out, Ill attach everything ive ran into so far and ill also give the files as well

Wolfshier character v1.0.3 for forum.zip

client_log.txt

DxDiag.txt

lua issue.png

new error.png

First error:

wolfshier.lua has defined two functions "master_postinit", and so the last one will by the only one that does anything- the first won't run as it will be overwritten by the second.  It also has two "common_postinit" definitions, same thing.

In fact there's a lot of duplicated stuff that should be merged.  It looks like you started with a bare bones character template and copy-pasted Klei's code.  Merges all around will be required.

Second error:

"TUNING.wolfshier_SOULEXTRACT_RANGE" is not defined.  This came from what I assume to be a find+replace of "wortox" to "wolfshier", as this is supposed to be a constant and thus all capitals.

All I can say is that when you do something like this you'll have to integrate your code into one or the other.  Further, be weary about having a character that's too close to Wortox, or Klei may have an issue with your mod giving Wortox out for 'free'.

2 hours ago, CarlZalph said:

First error:

wolfshier.lua has defined two functions "master_postinit", and so the last one will by the only one that does anything- the first won't run as it will be overwritten by the second.  It also has two "common_postinit" definitions, same thing.

In fact there's a lot of duplicated stuff that should be merged.  It looks like you started with a bare bones character template and copy-pasted Klei's code.  Merges all around will be required.

Second error:

"TUNING.wolfshier_SOULEXTRACT_RANGE" is not defined.  This came from what I assume to be a find+replace of "wortox" to "wolfshier", as this is supposed to be a constant and thus all capitals.

All I can say is that when you do something like this you'll have to integrate your code into one or the other.  Further, be weary about having a character that's too close to Wortox, or Klei may have an issue with your mod giving Wortox out for 'free'.

ahh ok I was trying get just the teleport function from wortox, but not the other aspect of the healing or eating, but I can try to fix it, again i'm not very good with lua stuff, so I'll see if I can figure it out