PS4 Can't Redeem Codes

I'm really sad that on PS4 we can't redeem codes. I know it isn't Klei's fault, and I'm super sad that PS4 doesn't have code redemption.  I would appreciate if Sony would fix this problem

PC gets codes but we don't I'm hoping that as a DST community we can band together all players and get our codes back! (Credit to @NSAiswatchingus for the idea!)

I think our best bet would be to petition Sony themselves. I did a bit of Googling on creating petitions, but my research didnt get far. I dont know if it costs money to create petitions at the sites that came up, and I dont know if there is a way to directly petition Sony without having to use a 3rd party site.

Hopefully someone here could point us in the right direction, and I'm sure the entire DST community would get behind us, regardless of platform.

35 minutes ago, Dunk Mujunk said:

I think our best bet would be to petition Sony themselves. I did a bit of Googling on creating petitions, but my research didnt get far. I dont know if it costs money to create petitions at the sites that came up, and I dont know if there is a way to directly petition Sony without having to use a 3rd party site.

Hopefully someone here could point us in the right direction, and I'm sure the entire DST community would get behind us, regardless of platform.

*sad me noises*

58 minutes ago, GetRektKids said:

I'm really sad that on PS4 we can't redeem codes. I know it isn't Klei's fault, and I'm super sad that PS4 doesn't have code redemption.  I would appreciate if Sony would fix this problem

PC gets codes but we don't I'm hoping that as a DST community we can band together all players and get our codes back! (Credit to @NSAiswatchingus for the idea!)

I don't remember this, but I'm all for whatever gives us access to more of those sweet sweet skins. 

36 minutes ago, NSAiswatchingus said:

I don't remember this, but I'm all for whatever gives us access to more of those sweet sweet skins. 

It was in an old PS4 topic post. I'm just glad I managed to snag two out of the 4 Funko Pop skins before Sony swooped in and removed it.

Archived