Wardrobe idea

43 minutes ago, Kuba5565 said:

Probably for the same reason skins for normal spears cannot be used on Wigfrid's golden spear. The flint tools would need to be part of the crafting recipe for opulent ones. We probably will get some skins for them someday.

Yeah but.. I want to use the Loyality Scythe Skin from Hallowed Nights ALL THE TIME.

Why can’t The Golden Pick Also use Loyality Hallowed Nights Sycthe?

Speaking Of Hallowed Nights- Next year I want a skin for the Pitchfork, to Reskin it as the Devils Pitchfork, And your character will hold it like the Devils Pitchfork (instead of Downwards like Regular Pitchfork)

Of course a new brief Animation of your character having to flip the Pitchfork while digging up Turf would need to be added... but DANG IT

I want to be able to stand around in my base while holding the Devils Pitchfork, or Aquamerms Trident :D 

Just now, Mike23Ua said:

Yeah but.. I want to use the Loyality Scythe Skin from Hallowed Nights ALL THE TIME.

Why can’t The Golden Pick Also use Loyality Hallowed Nights Sycthe?

Speaking Of Hallowed Nights- Next year I want a skin for the Pitchfork, to Reskin it as the Devils Pitchfork, And your character will hold it like the Devils Pitchfork (instead of Downwards like Regular Pitchfork)

Of course a new brief Animation of your character having to flip the Pitchfork while digging up Turf would need to be added... but DANG IT

I want to be able to stand around in my base while holding the Devils Pitchfork, or Aquamerms Trident :D 

Cool idea for the pitchfork skin.

Archived