Im so close now....

12 hours ago, -Animaster- said:

I wanted to get Wortox but then I decided to wait for the new character and see how good he is in comparison to the ones we already have. I hope the new character will be released this winter.

Sorry bro, but I was here first.

10 hours ago, Mike23Ua said:

So I got some facts wrong, not that big of a deal since Sanity Management for Wortox really isn’t all that much of a colossal Threat Anyway.

Umm right. Okay. Well. This is funny cause you mentioned that a character's biggest downside and weakness... isn't that big of a deal...

You know what? I give up. I give up explaining how characters work to you. Sigh go ramble on about Wurt and Wortox.

Gahhh you're very confusing you know that? It's either you're new to this game or you're deliberately trolling us with weird advice/completely turn something around.

1 hour ago, Booklover said:

Umm right. Okay. Well. This is funny cause you mentioned that a character's biggest downside and weakness... isn't that big of a deal...

You know what? I give up. I give up explaining how characters work to you. Sigh go ramble on about Wurt and Wortox.

Gahhh you're very confusing you know that? It's either you're new to this game or you're deliberately trolling us with weird advice/completely turn something around.

Nah, Wortox is Awesome- It is Wurt who needs the Nerf :D 

On 1/8/2020 at 1:45 PM, Booklover said:

Is Sanity management really Wortox's main downside though? I mean if you constantly rely on eating souls, I guess it can be hard. But in my opinion his only actual downside is being one of the bottomless stomach characters like Wolfgang, Wes and Winona. His hunger satisfaction is halved so you have to be in constant hunt for ingredients to make meatballs, meaty stews, bacon&eggs and honey hams for yourself and commission bone bouillons and fresh fruit crepes from your local chef. At least that is my gamestyle with him; souls are better spent for teleportation and healing allies than for nourishment unless I'm deliberately wanting to spawn shadows or cruising on the Lunar Island.

10 hours ago, SinancoTheBest said:

Is Sanity management really Wortox's main downside though? I mean if you constantly rely on eating souls, I guess it can be hard. But in my opinion his only actual downside is being one of the bottomless stomach characters like Wolfgang, Wes and Winona. His hunger satisfaction is halved so you have to be in constant hunt for ingredients to make meatballs, meaty stews, bacon&eggs and honey hams for yourself and commission bone bouillons and fresh fruit crepes from your local chef. At least that is my gamestyle with him; souls are better spent for teleportation and healing allies than for nourishment unless I'm deliberately wanting to spawn shadows or cruising on the Lunar Island.

It was based on my experience meeting Wortoxes really. Usually they are complaining about endless insanity and only a little are complaining about being hungry. They often make meaty stews and then go explore so not much complaining about hunger.

Archived