Make player skeleton based after electrocution skeleton

On 1/4/2020 at 12:15 PM, minespatch said:

Maybe this would require more work but it'd be fun to see dead player skeletons based after the character they played. Boons can still be boons, but new skeletons can be character based.

I was gonna make something similar about this since now that we have non humanoid characters especially since it sort of bothered me about wortox, wurt, and wormwood having human skeletons since their all an entirely different anatomy. 

6 hours ago, Superwolfkid said:

I was gonna make something similar about this since now that we have non humanoid characters especially since it sort of bothered me about wortox, wurt, and wormwood having human skeletons since their all an entirely different anatomy. 

4 hours ago, NormalPinkerton said:

wx.thumb.jpg.00d327fedb1edbf9b66af5b12ffffb7f.jpg

Hi!

It doesn't have to be complicated.

We just need a small pile of humanoid bones just a little behind each character's head.

Wormwood and Wx-78 is a small exception.

Note: someone must have already said this but, personally, I would like to get a spear, (even if it has little durability) when breaking that skeleton with a spear stuck in the skull.

Thank you for your attention.

Archived