Mod Character Help (Log Included)

Hey y'all, thanks for taking the time to read this.

Short disclaimer: I'm terrible at modding and know almost zero about coding, but I can follow directions and I thought I did for this character mod using the tutorial that everyone and their mother knows about.

So when I get the error telling me to check the log for details, I did that, and to be honest, I couldn't find a darn thing (because I don't know what to look for).

So if any kind soul could tell me what ludicrously tiny error I made to cause this...error, that'd be awesome.

Also, if anyone could give me the quick rundown on how to make it so my character knows a recipe, I.E Fire Staff and/or Ice Staff, that'd be cool too, but it isn't a priority.

And seriously, thank you for your time!

Edit: I don't think I really explained it well enough, but what I'm trying to do is MAKE a character. Sorry if I confused anyone.

log.txt

eonthespellsword-DST.zip

Edited by RanOutOfSpac
Added the zip thingy

On 1/5/2020 at 2:58 PM, AkaiNight said:

how many mods do you use? And can you load you character file? If im able to fix i would fix it and reupload you mod.

To test this, I disabled all other mods. what I'm trying to do is create a character. I'm just mentioning that because I don't think I explained that will enough int he OP lmao. Anyways, I'm gonna edit the topic and add the rest of the files that are needed.

1 hour ago, RanOutOfSpac said:

To test this, I disabled all other mods. what I'm trying to do is create a character. I'm just mentioning that because I don't think I explained that will enough int he OP lmao. Anyways, I'm gonna edit the topic and add the rest of the files that are needed.

Patch the whole mod folder into a zip, as we will need your anims and stuff to make stuff work correctly.

1 hour ago, Lokoluna said:

Patch the whole mod folder into a zip, as we will need your anims and stuff to make stuff work correctly.

I assume you meant to put the zip on the forum here. So I added it to the OP. Also, I haven't done the art yet, so it's just gonna be the template right now. I've edited basically everything else (that needs editing). I don't think it matters, but just wanted to mention that.

Edited by RanOutOfSpac

On 1/9/2020 at 10:51 PM, AkaiNight said:

well you just need to replace this and it should be working. If you need more help just let me know

speech_eonthespellsword.lua

Wow, that did it. I'm a little upset it was an issue with the speech file lol. Did I accidentally delete a " or something? Thanks a bunch! Now I can work on the other stuff lol.