I have a question about gifts and spools.

1- When did they make it so that you can weave event skins even after they were over? I remember being sad after not being able to get the victorian skins I wanted when the Gorge event was over. I did take a bit a break after the year of the pig king and have come back recently in the hallowed nights event. Then I realized you can weave all the event skins that you previously couldn't. When did they do this?

2- Did they remove the weekly gift limit? I feel like I'm getting more than 4 gifts when I'm playing the game. But maybe I don't count well enough.

1. I don't remember when, but they indeed made all event skins weavable no matter if the event is live or not.

The first thing we are doing is providing a daily item bonus. Each day you play, you will receive a drop simply by logging in. Secondly, we are doubling the amount of timed drops that are given per week to 8, up from the previous 4. Along with the daily item bonus, players can now receive a total of 15 items per week, nearly 4 times the previous amount.

Source: 

49 minutes ago, SonicDen220 said:

1. I don't remember when, but they indeed made all event skins weavable no matter if the event is live or not.

Source: 

I think with Winters Feast chests you can get more than the 15 limit, cause chests count as 1 and has 4 items inside.

I love it- Kinda makes Christmas the absolute BEST time of year to score some good curio drops.

4 hours ago, Bothead said:

1- When did they make it so that you can weave event skins even after they were over? I remember being sad after not being able to get the victorian skins I wanted when the Gorge event was over. I did take a bit a break after the year of the pig king and have come back recently in the hallowed nights event. Then I realized you can weave all the event skins that you previously couldn't. When did they do this?

2- Did they remove the weekly gift limit? I feel like I'm getting more than 4 gifts when I'm playing the game. But maybe I don't count well enough.

1.If i remember correctly all events skins been weavable from last years forge/halloween event.

2.They changed it in the Winona character update. You can now get 8 gifts a week instead of 4 plus 1 gift a day just by logging into the game so in total you can earn 15 gifts a week. This Winter's Feast event common skins are replaced with winter's feast chests, also drop rates are even higher than they've been changed from Winona update.

Archived