The seed problem

Klei if your reading, since ps4 has lag issues with many things on the ground can you make it soo that seeds dont turn into rot after they rot away, but instead make it disappear like the cookie trail or ash. Or turn it into an option? Alot of ppl that take care of 1000 plus worlds have to do clean up duty especially with online randoms. Just a suggestion.

13 hours ago, PSV_USA said:

Seeds that aren't picked up could bloom into flowers or a random common crop. :)

Not sure how that would help the lag issue though. Do flowers/crops create less lag than rot? Also rot already groups to a stack when close enough together so if anything I think this idea would increase lag.

I do like the idea in general, just not in the context of reducing lag.

On 12/17/2019 at 2:40 AM, NoscopeFelix said:

I was more like thinking that once every year in spring during storm a tsunami hits the world and washes everything away that isn’t heavy. Or it could occur more often and be a bit like in shipwrecked.

This is awesome.

Not sure about the wild crop idea, pretty nice, but *wormwood*. I'd say just make birds or whomever do a better seed cleanup offscreen.

Archived