Rewards

It's just something that was added, pinned but not returned to again. To inaccurately quote Joew:

We are introducing a system that will allow players to collect "points" on their accounts by doing various things to promote Klei Entertainment and then use those points to get items. Currently we will be using this to distribute these three out of cycle Twitch skins and their respective portrait frames & profile icons, rather than opening them to the steam market trade as we had previously warranted. This allows players to get these three Twitch items they might've missed and and we won't be returning to this feature for a long while. My team had a lot of sicknesses, a car accident, some shuffling of who was doing which project, and a few projects that turned out to be more work than anticipated, and as such, it wont be updated in 2019.

You can reach the current rewards page here and get your points by subscribing to our newsletter and following our pages on Youtube, Twitter, Facebook, and Instagram: 

https://accounts.klei.com/account/rewards

In the far future we might update the rewards program with potential new ways to earn more points and pick up probable cool rewards you may have missed, or even perhaps entirely new stuff. Please insert your speculative hype over the return of Bottomless Pit, Stone Kiln, Carved Stone Torch, Winter Lantern and Valentine Heart skins below. We might address them in the unforeseeable future.

Edit: Sorry @nome, didn't mean to be rude or demeaning. I just don't want all the efforts made for the rewards system to go to waste, it has so much potential in promoting future Klei and Don't Starve endevours, and it has so much room to grow in interest with providing older, expired skins back, just like how tragic torch was added back and the older owners got a timeless quality one. 

• Developer
18 hours ago, SinancoTheBest said:

Edit: Sorry @nome, didn't mean to be rude or demeaning. I just don't want all the efforts made for the rewards system to go to waste, it has so much potential in promoting future Klei and Don't Starve endevours, and it has so much room to grow in interest with providing older, expired skins back, just like how tragic torch was added back and the older owners got a timeless quality one. 

I wasn't upset by the way you said it, just sad that we weren't able to get more rewards stuff out to you guys this year. We are actively working on the next round now though, so I hope to get at least a little more rewards content out early in the new year.

53 minutes ago, nome said:

I wasn't upset by the way you said it, just sad that we weren't able to get more rewards stuff out to you guys this year. We are actively working on the next round now though, so I hope to get at least a little more rewards content out early in the new year.

Crazy request, but can you guys remove the Timeless rarity versions for skins on the Xbox One and PS4? We do not have a Skin trading thing so Rarity values are highly unimportant.. Outside of Unraveling for spool values. 

(I just don’t like seeing the same exact item in the line-up twice)

I get why it’s there for PC, Because apparently they can sell or trade them to other players, but for Console we can’t even trade skins. So I’m highly confused as to why it is even there?

5 minutes ago, Mike23Ua said:

Crazy request, but can you guys remove the Timeless rarity versions for skins on the Xbox One and PS4? We do not have a Skin trading thing so Rarity values are highly unimportant.. Outside of Unraveling for spool values. 

(I just don’t like seeing the same exact item in the line-up twice)

I get why it’s there for PC, Because apparently they can sell or trade them to other players, but for Console we can’t even trade skins. So I’m highly confused as to why it is even there?

I like it. I think timeless was when the pc players got it when they first had the chance too and then they got the loyal one when doing it again, maybe us PS4 players will get a loyal one if we do it again in the near future.

Archived