How to make all the Fish Dishes

Thanks to the big rework of fishing mechanics through Hook Line and Inker, now everything related to fishing got more dept and I love it. Previously there were only Fish and Eel with fish values while now we have fish morsels, small fish, seawater fish, fish that give corn, eels with unique identity etc. Thus may I request a rundown of both old, new (Warly Update) and newest recipes involving fish meat as I struggle to understand their exact recipes and the wiki is outdated about it. I wonder if previous recipes that required just 'fish' now require 1 fish value or 0.5 fish value. Please correct me if I'm wrong about the following info, I'll edit them accordingly:

How much fish and meat value does each ingredient hold?

fishmeat_small_raw.gif.6fdeb569bcfe9113dd9a547cddb95079.gif Fish Morsel is worth 0.5 Fish and 0.5 Meat value.

Eel An eel is worth 1 Fish and 0.5 Meat value.

fishmeat_raw.gif.fcf120e5e1e90b0f1f414540fc5ad8d5.gif Fish Meat is worth 1 Fish and 1 Meat value.

Recipes: (Italic indicates confirmed recipe)
FishsticksFish TacosUnagi  

Fishsticks: 0.5 Fish + Twig. No more twigs allowed. Has regular priority (10 Points).

Fish Tacos: 0.5 Fish + Corn/Popcorn. No restrictions. Has regular priority (10 Points). Since it has the same priority as Fishsticks, adding a stick to the recipe would give one of the two with a 50/50 chance. Adding 2 sticks guarantees Fish Tacos, and probably is the cheapest way to cook it.

Unagi: 1 Eel + 1 Lichen / 1 Kelp. No restrictions. Has high priority (20 points). Any combination with 2.5 fish will see Surf n' Turf taking over. Using 2 Kelp makes it a 50/50 standoff between it and California Roll.

CevicheFish Cordon BleuMoqueca

Ceviche: 2 Fish Value + Ice. No eggs nor twigs. Has high priority (20 points). A cube of ice in the crockpot with at least 2 Fish will turn out Ceviche. Otherwise, it'll just make meatballs. Immediately cools your heat down.

Fish Cordon Bleu: 1 Fish Value + 2 Frog legs. No twigs. Warly Exclusive, has the highest priority like all Portable crock pot exclusive recipes (30 points). It provides wetness immunity for a short while.

Moqueca: 0.5 Fish + 1 Tomato + 1 Onion. No twigs. Warly Exclusive, has the highest priority like all Portable crock pot exclusive recipes (30 points).

California RollSeafood GumboSurf 'n' Turf

California Roll: 1 Fish Value + 2 Seaweed. No restrictions. Has high priority (20 points). It clashes 50/50 with Unagi any time Eel is used in this recipe as Fish.

Seafood Gumbo: 2.5 Fish. No restrictions. Has regular priority (10 Points). Currently, it can only be made by using some amount of eel since any combination of other fish with 2.5 fish value will immediately have 2.5 meat value and will turn to Surf n' Turf or Ceviche depending on whether ice was used or not. Examples: 4 Eels | 3 Eels + filler | 2 eels + Fish Meat + Filler | 2 Eels + Fish Morsel + Filler | Eel + Fish Meat + Fish Morsel + Filler | 1 Eel + 3 Fish Morsel.

Surf n' Turf: 1.5 Fish, 2.5 Meat. No ice allowed? Has the highest priority in the game so it overrides any  non-Warly specific dish, be it a fish recipe or another dish like Meaty Stew (30 Points). Examples: 2 Fish Meat + 1 Morsel + Filler | 3 Fish Morsels + 1 Monster Meat | 1 Fish Meat + 3 Fish Morsels | 1 Fish Meat + 1 Fish Morsel + 2 Morsels | 1 Fish Meat + 1 Fish Morsel + 1 Meat + Filler | 3 Eels + Filler?

Finally, here's a refresher on the Food values of each dish, as well as their rotting time and cooking time.

5df0bb957d71f_FoodValues.png.b5b0a1a95376f7b0c526b818a82d234a.png

All fishes have same meat and fish value with the exception of Eels which have .5 meat value and 1 fish value. Alive fish have same fish and meat values as their murdered form.

Fishsticks, Fish Tacos require fish of any value to be present. Priority = 10.,

Ceviche requires fish value greater than or equal to 2, ice present, inedibles and eggs absent. Priority = 20.

California Rolls require fish value greater than or equal to 1, 2 kelps (raw, cooked or dried) in any combination. Priority = 20.

Seafood Gumbo requires fish value greater than 2. Priority = 10.

Surf'n'Turf requires fish value greater than or equal to 1.5, meat value greater than or equal to 2.5 and no ice. Priority = 30.

Unagi requires eel (alive, raw or cooked) and either cut lichen or kelp (raw, cooked or dried). Priority = 20.

Warly's recipes:

Fish Cordon Bleu requires fish value greater than or equal to 1, 2 frog legs (raw or cooked) in any combination and no inedibles. Priority = 30.

Moqueca requires fish of any value to be present, tomato (raw or cooked), onion (raw or cooked), no inedibles. Priority = 30.

On 11/12/2019 at 6:53 AM, SinancoTheBest said:

Unagi: 1 Eel + 1 Lichen / 1 Kelp. No restrictions. Has high priority (20 points). Any combination with 2.5 fish will see Surf n' Turf taking over. Using 2 Kelp makes it a 50/50 standoff between it and California Roll.

I like how it can use kelp now, but you don't have much kelp in the caves...

Archived