Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Please be aware that the content of this thread may be outdated and no longer applicable.

This idea came from a comment on a youtube video and it was pretty cool. The idea of a gramophone (like maxwell's one in the end of adventure mode of DS, or with another design) was to make the gameplay a little bit different because some songs of the soundtrack are awesome (as summer jobs) and would be cool to be able to play it anytime in the game just using a gramophone. Also this idea could be used in many ways as:

Sanity boost: hearing a song gives a good sanity aura depending on the song. Or give a really bad insanity aura if that maxwell's famous gramophone song is playing.

Attracting animals or other beings: this could draw their attention and attract them.

Or other ideas people might have. This one could be a helpful tool or just another detail for the base.

I'm not that good having ideas of crafting and attributes, so i made this as a ignition spark, but it's with you guys to evolve this idea. What do you think?

On ‎2019‎-‎11‎-‎29 at 7:50 PM, elan22 said:

This idea came from a comment on a youtube video and it was pretty cool. The idea of a gramophone (like maxwell's one in the end of adventure mode of DS, or with another design) was to make the gameplay a little bit different because some songs of the soundtrack are awesome (as summer jobs) and would be cool to be able to play it anytime in the game just using a gramophone. Also this idea could be used in many ways as:

Sanity boost: hearing a song gives a good sanity aura depending on the song. Or give a really bad insanity aura if that maxwell's famous gramophone song is playing.

Attracting animals or other beings: this could draw their attention and attract them.

Or other ideas people might have. This one could be a helpful tool or just another detail for the base.

I'm not that good having ideas of crafting and attributes, so i made this as a ignition spark, but it's with you guys to evolve this idea. What do you think?

Wagstaff's exclusive item?