Wortox Chicken Dance gif?

Hello again,

Sorry I didn't realize it would cause some sort of debate, I just wanted a cute dance gif to post in my Discord and Wortox was perfect for what I wanted to show to my friends. Glad the issue was solved!

Thank you for the gif Jessie223 and Thank you everyone as well for the super fast replies, you're all very helpful.

Happy early Halloween!

11 hours ago, Jessie223 said:

Hey there.  First post was back on Sept 13, 2016 by me:

Klei's been pretty chill about the asset stuff.  The gray backgrounds started with the skin thread showcasing all skins in the game.  People conformed to it because keeping things consistent makes viewing large libraries of images more manageable.

10 hours ago, Electroely said:

The point of encrypting files is that no one uses them for their mods, not a select few do so. This is just selfish.

And plus, you say "Modded Community" but I make mods, I browse the modding subforum and I haven't seen anyone talk about dyn files relating to mods in any way. And the fact that you "can not reveal" shows that this is just something you want for your personal gain, not the modding community's.

I had posited an idea to let people have their assets dyn'd up after their input was fuzzed to make the output randomized, though the Klei dev I talked to didn't think having it was a good idea so I left it as just an idea.

Having assets `locked` behind something like dyn just makes it slightly harder for people to get at the raw assets to those who are more inclined to break into things.  Ultimately, there's nothing you can do to protect assets in games.  It will, at some point, have to be rendered/played/etc which can be exported/recorded/etc in pristine quality.

its not like the people behind the decompiler spent months trying to find a way to decrypt the current one

I sort of feel bad that so much time was used in this endeavour.  What took me such a small time span to pump out a program took you folks so much more.  Alas, it can't be helped.  My hands were, and still are, tied by promises.

Archived