Legacy Skins?

Do skins like the old Halloween stuff (particularly, Wendyflower) ever become available again? I haven't kept up with DST's events and stuff but after seeing that everytime I open up my trinket menu and see the adorable head I kick myself for not having gotten in. T_T

since the events seem to be returning to some degree, or at least we know hollowed nights is coming around fairly soon, I would say that its safe to assume that this time around we will have new costumes for characters specifically, as webber wendy Wx and wilson got last time around whilst bringing back some of the old ones either for purchase, to be woven or earned of course by playing  

we'll have to see, but im sure it will turn out alright. Don't fret too much, lets see what surprises klei has for us

Just now, Kuba5565 said:

They did drop last year, it was just rare, but this time you'll get higher chance to get them becouse of change to drop system.

plus I could be wrong but spools might be usable on them this time around

Just now, Rosten said:

Guess I'll have to play a ton this Hallowed Nights, then. 

Keep an eye out for me hopping the public servers I guess, ahaha.

Good luck to you then, there is an option to get them in trade inn for trading 9 spiffies, i got wendy flower head that way last year.

8 hours ago, ZeRoboButler said:

since the events seem to be returning to some degree, or at least we know hollowed nights is coming around fairly soon, I would say that its safe to assume that this time around we will have new costumes for characters specifically, as webber wendy Wx and wilson got last time around whilst bringing back some of the old ones either for purchase, to be woven or earned of course by playing  

Wait, event skins in their specific event can be earn by playing?

Archived