Dupe Models any one know of a place i could get one made ? :D

On 10/3/2019 at 1:33 PM, kingy10005 said:

just wondering if theres a way to get a 3D model made of a few dupes to have on my desk no idea where to look on how to get them made :)

I have some 3D models around somewhere but you'd have to do the posing and such yourself as I don't currently have access to the program I made them with

One of these should be the right file, though you will probably need Autodesk Maya to open them:

dupe_rigged.mb

dupe_rigged2.mb

On 10/9/2019 at 1:20 AM, kingy10005 said:

thanks but i dont think i would have the skill or knowledge to make my own i did try finding a company that would do it for me but only ones i found wanted thousands of dollars just to make a design  :shock:

I mean, the program itself is a thousand dollars. When I get access to Maya again I'll send you some dupe STL files

On 4.11.2019 at 9:02 AM, MF99K said:

well so Maya is $130 a month now apparently, so doesn't seem like im gonna have access to my 3d files any time soon unfortunately

I don't know if Maya Trail has limited (export) functions, but export to collab/fbx - then import into Blender could work.
Not so bling bling like maya but free https://www.blender.org/
There will be never a free converter tool *.mb is property of Autodesk..

Archived