PS4 crossplay

17 hours ago, Soulo said:

Just recently it was announced that crossplay is now available for all developers on PS4 so maybe there can be a chance for Dst crossplay between xbox and ps4 and combine both communities. 

This going to be an unpopular opinion, but I really hope we don't get cross play with PC. The ability to console command in whatever a player wants will make console worlds lose all authenticity and likely divide the community into smaller groups. 

3 hours ago, NSAiswatchingus said:

This going to be an unpopular opinion, but I really hope we don't get cross play with PC. The ability to console command in whatever a player wants will make console worlds lose all authenticity and likely divide the community into smaller groups. 

Easily solved by disabling console commands and mods when using cross platform. People could find a bypass but things could be implemented to counter it. The whole divided community thing is already happening atm. It’d be healthy to unite the community, and not have people restricted by their platform. I don’t see it happening though.

11 hours ago, NSAiswatchingus said:

I mean, I don't mean to sound like a traitor but, it would be nice to have placement mods since that's a thing console desperately needs since we can move 360% instead of only 8 directions. But yeah, I agree with the idea of having a mod allowed servers option.

1 hour ago, Superwolfkid said:

I mean, I don't mean to sound like a traitor but, it would be nice to have placement mods since that's a thing console desperately needs since we can move 360% instead of only 8 directions. But yeah, I agree with the idea of having a mod allowed servers option.

Placement mods would be nice, but that's more of a Quality of Life thing. I'd be fine with that, but nothing more as far as mods go. 

Archived