Moose/Goose nest generation

I sadly don't have a screenshot of it but what I think is weird about Moose/Goose nest generation is that I had a server with like 60 nests, multiple clusters of 4-8 nests with no space between them. They were so tightly packed they literally were on top of each other. The server options for world generation should have been normal and still I had to delete like half of the nests via console commands to get my world to be normal.... Have to say the first spring was awful and that's when I decided I'll have to do something about it.

3 minutes ago, Mrklli said:

I sadly don't have a screenshot of it but what I think is weird about Moose/Goose nest generation is that I had a server with like 60 nests, multiple clusters of 4-8 nests with no space between them. They were so tightly packed they literally were on top of each other. The server options for world generation should have been normal and still I had to delete like half of the nests via console commands to get my world to be normal.... Have to say the first spring was awful and that's when I decided I'll have to do something about it.

It's a random set piece. One of the worst sort of set pieces. You got unlucky with so many egg clusters.

Archived