Today I learned: defense can't go above 99

49 minutes ago, pacovf said:

I am more curious about how you managed to get 69 power, by turn 5 no less.

I was using two Boosted Rummage to cycle the deck and keep discard Barbstorm and Seeker. I was getting the power bonus from a Shadow Mastery. I could keep cycling it until the limit, but I guess power is probably capped at 99 as well.

Damage can go above 99, but assuming power, combo points, and wound are all capped at 99, it should be impossible to go over 999 damage in a single card.

I don't know if there's any practical way to create a loop that would allow a player to test such scenario.

image.thumb.png.c58515929afdc7581ba941fd978df7b0.png

And the bug allowing Stone Roll to go above 99 defense has been fixed.

image.thumb.png.154b314de62421d6798eaa6cc06ff665.png

6 hours ago, s5unaMe said:

Here is also something interesting to learn :D e.g. how to get a tunnel syndrome :D:D

If this is enough damage.png

Wow, very overkill.

I think 'Persistent Exertion' card really need limit and fair. My rework idea: Expend after 3 uses. that's enough?

9 hours ago, BadScra said:

Wow, very overkill.

I think 'Persistent Exertion' card really need limit and fair. My rework idea: Expend after 3 uses. that's enough?

Not sure if this a case. E.g. Hraklea made infinit combo with 2 Rummagies and Barbstorm. 

And I don't think the infinit is a problem because it's not that easy to make it work. You need to get lucky on removing your basic cards and obtaining appropriate set of other cards asap. 

I restarted my run more than 50 time to gather all puzzle pieces. And it was boring :D

On 16/09/2019 at 7:48 AM, s5unaMe said:

Not sure if this a case. E.g. Hraklea made infinit combo with 2 Rummagies and Barbstorm. 

And I don't think the infinit is a problem because it's not that easy to make it work. You need to get lucky on removing your basic cards and obtaining appropriate set of other cards asap. 

I restarted my run more than 50 time to gather all puzzle pieces. And it was boring :D

I understand. Lucky or unlucky run.

I remember i got 6-7 same cards (picture card look Sal flip table), really funny.

Archived