Waterfall Compressor Troubleshooting and other Infinite Storage Solutions

16 hours ago, SamLogan said:

No needs to flood the liquid, just use a gas

I'm pretty sure that eventually the liquid will destroy that tile of gas. What's the pressure of the gas and liquid tiles and for how long it's been stable?

18 minutes ago, Ixenzo said:

I'm pretty sure that eventually the liquid will destroy that tile of gas. What's the pressure of the gas and liquid tiles and for how long it's been stable?

Nope the liquid can't go up given the tile is already occupied by a gas. I use it for thousand cycles.

1 hour ago, SamLogan said:

Nope the liquid can't go up given the tile is already occupied by a gas. I use it for thousand cycles.

I can vouch for this too.

Not sure why I don't use this more often, but it works great. (Probably my need to keep everything within my 4 high hallway height.) 

1 hour ago, SamLogan said:

Testing it right now, seems to work perfectly. Especially with PW storage - the liquid provides its own gas for the lock. This is considerably more easier and achievable earlier in the run than digging for oil. Cheers.

Archived