The Raven's Dott Society

Who's Perspective While I'm Not Me?  

8 members have voted

1. 1. Who's Perspective While I'm Not Me?

• Mallory
    • Dr. Cox
    • Waclaw
    • Landore
    • Raven Crow

Great writing ^^....but what's with Harlekin? The poor, being controlled and then smashed into a wall....has someone a healing salve?

Don't worry, I've got something cooking up to fix that. Or maybe in the case, sewing. Imagination!

Chapter 18: Empty

(Will)indent No response. Suddenly, the rush begins again, but it increases rapidly. I look at my hands to see them burst into black flame. I grow drowsy, and close my eyes. After a few seconds, I open them to see pure white. Nothing else. "Hello?!? Raven?!? Landore?!? Mallory?!? Waclaw?!? Where are you guys?!?" I shout. No response. I look around to see no structures. No walls, no ceilings, and no visible floor. I look at my hands to see I'm in my monster form. Don't need that at the moment. ... Any second now. Oh god, why isn't it turning off? Something tells me that my deal caused this. When will I learn that making deals with unknown entities is a bad idea? I've got to find a way out of here...

Chapter 19: Healing

(Mallory)indent "Landore! What's happening?!?" I shout. "I don't know, Mallory. From what it looks like, Will's hit his limit. He's relying on the demon now. Let's hope his will can hold strong." sighed Landore. "What about Harlekin?!? We have to help him!" I reminded. "I'm working on it. Don't worry." replied Landore. Will charged at the Puppet Master. A look of anger appeared on the madman's face. He summoned more of his demon skulls, but Will destroyed them with his space time attack. The Puppet Master summoned 2 clones of himself, and all of them charged. Will lunged at one clone, and ripped its throat out. He turned around, and decapitated the other clone with his claws. Something's not right. Will wouldn't act like this in battle. "Landore, something's up. I think Will's lost control!" I stated. "We can't interfere. It's too dangerous!" Waclaw retorted. "What if something happens to Harlekin?!? What if Will accidentally kills him?!?" I yell. "That won't happen!" Waclaw shouted. "You're right, because I won't let it!" I cried, as I ran towards Harlekin. "Mallory! Wait!" called Landore. I turned around expecting to be yelled at, but instead, "Catch!" yelled Landore. I caught it to see it was a pair of clown clothes and a rainbow Afro. "What the hell?!?" I asked. "Put it on! Trust me!" Landore called. After putting it on, I ran towards Harlekin. He turned around. Suddenly, a little bit of light came to his eyes. "Harlekin!" I cried. Harlekin drew his crossbow. I prepared to jump out of the way, but found no bolt was fired. He was lifting it into the air. He activated the saw blades on the sides of it, and thrust it down. A loud tear sounded, and string fell from Harlekin. "Mallory! Landore! Raven! Waclaw!" he shouted, as he tore of his clothes, revealing another pair of clown clothes. He pulled a rainbow Afro out of his pack, and put it on. We ran towards each other, and embraced. "Harlekin! I-I-I missed you so much!" I cried. "It's okay. I'm back for good now." he whispered. "I'm sorry to break up this beautiful moment, but we have a fight going on." exclaimed Raven. "A battle? Great! Let me get out my battle supplies!" cheered Harlekin.

Chapter 20: Battle With the Puppet Master

(Mallory)indent I pulled out my staff, and jumped into the battle. I charged at the Puppet Master, and charged my magic. Focus... focus!! I shot a large fireball, and he barely dodged it. Landore opened his Necrobunnicon, and 4 colourful skulls burst out of the ground, trapping the Puppet Master. They then shout out a different element each, Fire, Electricity, Ice, and Rocks. The Madman jumped out of the explosion, and lunged towards Will. He jumped forwards, and swatted him away. He chased after him. He stretched out his tentacles, and sent them towards the Puppet Master. He rolled away, and appeared behind Waclaw. He readied his strings, but Waclaw just sighed and backhanded him in the face. He turned around, and swept him of the ground with a sweep kick. He jumped after him, punching and kicking in mid-air, until he finally sent the Puppet Master hurling to ground with an overhead punch. Raven flew into the air, and pointed his scissors at the Puppet Master. Out of nowhere, a large flock of crows flew at the Puppet Master. He pulled out a short sword, and slashed at the crows until they were no more. Harlekin then pulled out what looked like a tuba-flamethrower hybrid. "Taste the rainbow, mother f**ker!" he laughed hysterically, as he sent deadly rainbows of maiming out of his weapon. The Puppet Master turned to see the incoming rainbows, and simply stated, "Oh s**t." They hit him dead on. Once the flames died away, there was nothing left but a melted automaton. "So, he was a machine made by Maxwell the whole time." Raven noted. "To bad he's gone, we can't hurt him anymore." sighed Will, as he turned back to normal (Or so Mallory thought! Nwehehe!). "Well, we've completed what we came here for. let's head back." Landore suggested. I then realized Dr. Cox was gone. "Dr. Cox? Where are you?" I called. "Right here. I was stopping the Puppet Master from summoning any more things." replied Dr. Cox. "Okay, we're all here. Let's get out of here." sighed Harlekin. I couldn't agree more. Edited by Will

Chapter 21: Crescendo

(Mallory)indent I awoke to a scream. I quickly got out of bed, and put on my hat. I ran to the source. There was another scream, and I came to its source. Landore's room! What could be going on in there?!? I ram into the door, and knock it down. I see a figure at the foot of Landore's bed, holding a curved dagger. I saw blood drip off the dagger. "What have you done to Landore?!?" I cried. "Revenge." replied the figure, in a familiar voice. He turned around, and I screamed. It was Will. "Will! Why would you do this?!?" I yelled in a rage. Not waiting for an answer, I pulled out my staff, and charged an attack. A stun spell. I can do this. Suddenly, he was on me. He pulled back his dagger, and struck. It went right through me. "Hah! You missed!" I boasted, still charging my spell. "Oh, did I?" he laughed. Suddenly, everything got blurry. I started hearing voices, screams, and horrible noises. I tried to ignore them, but they were too loud. My staff went limp, and wrapped around me. I let out a cry of surprise as I hit the floor. "Why would you do this, Will?!? I thought you were working with us! Friends with us!" I cried. "I'll let you know something before you die. I'm not Will. Will is dead. I killed him." he whispered in my ear. "You bastard! I'll kill you!" I screamed as I broke out of my staff. I focused all of my power, and dropped the ceiling on the murderer. He then proceeded to catch it, and throw it at me. I barely dodged, but found myself slumped over his arms with his blade in my chest. I tried to scream, but could only give a croak of agony. I slumped over to find this wound was very real. "Good night, Landore. Good night, Mallory." he laughed as he left the room.

Chapter 22: The Trail of Blood

(Raven Crow)indent I ran towards Landore's room, the source of the noise. The door was knocked down, and a trail of blood leading down the other end of the hallway. I entered the room. There were two bodies, one on the floor, and one on the bed. I ran to the one on the floor to find it was Mallory. I checker her pulse to find that she was thankfully still alive. I walked towards the other body, afraid of what I was about to see. Please, not Landore. I removed the covers to see my fears realized. I checked Landore's pulse, but... it had stopped. Landore is dead. "No.... no... No No NOOOO!!!!" I yelled in rage in grief. I quickly called a medical team to try to revive the two, but I heard what I already knew. Landore was dead. Luckily, Mallory was able to be saved. After regaining consciousness, I could think of only one thing. "Who did this to him?" I asked. Mallory broke into tears. "It was... it was... Will..." sobbed Mallory. I froze, in a state of shock. Then, I balled my fists. "Where is he?!?" I demanded. "He ran off after stabbing me... maybe you can follow the trail of blood." Mallory replied, in between sobs. I left the room, and started following the trail. I will avenge you, Landore. I will slowly destroy that boy for what he has done. There will be great justice.

Chapter 23: A Grain of Hope

(Waclaw)indent "It has been 6 months since Will murdered Landore, and Raven went missing searching for him." I sighed. "I don't think we'll see either of them again." I finish. "Waclaw, relax. Landore wasn't murdered, we revived him, remember? After removing the blade lodged in his heart, we were able to save him." Harlekin reasoned. "It's still the same. He killed Landore, even thought we did revive him. And Landore doesn't know what happened. He's really worried about Raven." I replied. "Waclaw! We're receiving a message." exclaimed Mallory, bursting into the room. "Who from?!?" I question. "It's from... Oh my!" gasped Mallory. "Who?!?" I demanded. "It's from Raven!" cheered Mallory. "Raven! Maybe we can tell him the good news!" I sighed in relief. "The message says that he hasn't found Will, and that he's sorry for not sending word to us. He's coming back to rest before going back out to search, and for Landore's funeral." read Mallory. "He's in for a pleasant surprise!" laughed Harlekin. "Also, he found something disturbing. A note in Will's handwriting. It read, Don't Trust. Don't Believe. Trapped. Help." added Mallory. Help? Trapped? Something's off. "Oh well, we can talk about it when Raven's back." I sighed. Maybe we might be able to fix this society after all.

This is the end of part 1. A new thread will open of part two. Also, the each character will get 2 more chapters in their perspective. These 3 chapters did not affect that, they were just opportune ways to end part one. See you in the next part, and remember. Don't Trust. Don't Believe. Edited by Will

whoa...i didn't see that coming.Landore get killed.A beauty perfect-nism feminine male hybrid vampire and incubus get stabbed. 0_oi have to say that landore is not a human in this society.he can't die but asleep .i think Raven will have his revenge for staining blood on his pure white coats, because Landore hates his coats get dirty(even gone hysteria) since he is a neat freak and he always keep his room clean.

whoa...i didn't see that coming.Landore get killed.A beauty perfect-nism feminine male hybrid vampire and incubus get stabbed. 0_oi have to say that landore is not a human in this society.he can't die but asleep .i think Raven will have his revenge for staining blood on his pure white coats, because Landore hates his coats get dirty(even gone hysteria) since he is a neat freak and he always keep his room clean.

Well, he didn't really die. The blade got lodged in him, keeping him in a dead-like sleep until it was removed. The Part 2 thread is coming soon. Any ideas for what this part should be entitled?

Hey, Will, think you can add another character of mine? I'll send you a PM if you allow it.

Err, never mind. Also, I almost forgot to tell you how great these stories are turning out to be, though a wee bit short on the few last chapters.

Edited by ScienceMachine

Well, he didn't really die. The blade got lodged in him, keeping him in a dead-like sleep until it was removed. The Part 2 thread is coming soon. Any ideas for what this part should be entitled?

that makes sense like the vampire will revive by remove the stake from his chest.reveal the master mind behind the puppet string?