Redeeming Funko codes on PS4

On 8/15/2019 at 3:11 PM, JDiceArt777 said:

It used to be there...but Sony has too many restrictions allowing them to have it. So, it's not Klei's call.....

I understand this, but what I'm explicitly curious about is whether any work-around is even up for consideration. Maybe the redemption should be across all platforms and the place to do it is the klei site, maybe accounts can be linked just for the skins, maybe there's a support system here that can accept a proof of purchase token that includes the original code and grants it to the ps4 account.

I don't know if this is even on their radar and that part makes me the saddest

On 8/16/2019 at 3:19 PM, LordLegato said:

I understand this, but what I'm explicitly curious about is whether any work-around is even up for consideration. Maybe the redemption should be across all platforms and the place to do it is the klei site, maybe accounts can be linked just for the skins, maybe there's a support system here that can accept a proof of purchase token that includes the original code and grants it to the ps4 account.

I don't know if this is even on their radar and that part makes me the saddest

Yea, it's pretty sad that they haven't come up with a solution yet. But I'm no game designer, so I can't speak in the ins-and-outs. Would be really cool if we could link our accounts though. 

Archived