I had a nightmare about Wes

On 8/13/2019 at 1:11 AM, Canis said:

Yall have really straightforward dreams.

One time, I dreamed that I was the cashier at a gas station or something. Then, Wendy comes in, grabs a handful of salad, puts it into her own bowl, and then comes up to the cash register. I was very confused, so she goes back and grabs a handful of MAC N CHEESE, and then puts it ON the salad, and then comes back to me. She sets it on the counter, and I just look at it. It's a bowl, that Wendy herself brought in. I can't scan the Mac N Cheese, or the salad. What am I supposed to do in this situation?

I was very confused before, and after I woke up.

The kicker is that I've never worked behind a register in my life.

Edit: When I say handful, I mean she sticks her hand into like a bucket or something at a salad bar and then scoops it into her bowl.

Somebody animate this

please

it can be a garbage animation just animate it

On 14. 8. 2019 at 2:38 AM, watermelen671 said:

And I only have dreams of DST when I've binged enough that the map screen has been burned into the back of my eyelids, so I can see myself opening the map every time I close my eyes.

One time i was playing with a dude that DID know how to open the map but NOT how to close it, meaning he always closed the game, his brain literally exploded and then the brain-pieces (ew sounds weird) melted together when I told him how to close the map

I regularly have this "dream" about DST, while I'm almost falling asleep but I'm still somewhat conscious and I know I'm lying in my bed eyes closed, but  my brain has it's own thing going. My brain's still playing. All the normal survival things, building camp, making food and gathering resources and all is perfectly fine until night starts to fall. My brain: "OHMYGOSH!!! iT'S NIGHT AND I NEED LIGHT RIGHT NOW BUT I DON'T HAVE MY KEYBOARD OR MOUSE IN MY BED HOW CAN I BUILD A TORCH!?!?" Then I wake up and it takes several minutes to calm down and usually I succeed only after I've explained to myself it doesn't matter if I die in the darkness now since my head is not connected to internet anyway and nobody will know and it won't affect my saves.

In the morning i'm like what the heck, how on earth the lack of keyboard wasn't an issue until I needed a torch... And that's when @Praash laughs at me.

Edit: I survive until I'm calm enough to sleep again by putting on a Global Pause in my head so I won't die...

Archived