The Hospital doesn't do what it says it does.

The rooms overlay says Hospitals quarantine sick dupes, reducing the likelihood of them spreading germs throughout your colony.  No such thing happens.  Sick dupes are either treated and cured immediately or they continue to work while sick.  While I'd personally love it if sicknesses took a while to overcome even after treatment, as things are right now, this description is misleading.

It was semi accurate when it took time to heal up from sickness. Now it`s kinda meaningless. If slimelung took time to cure after the doctor applies the treatment it would make sense. I guess it maybe makes sense for zombie spores althrough i`m not sure how dupes spread that one.

On 8/6/2019 at 10:55 AM, Sasza22 said:

It was semi accurate when it took time to heal up from sickness. Now it`s kinda meaningless. If slimelung took time to cure after the doctor applies the treatment it would make sense. I guess it maybe makes sense for zombie spores althrough i`m not sure how dupes spread that one.

I haven't had a dupe infected with zombie spores, but isn't treatment for that also an instant-cure?

On 13.08.2019 at 10:56 PM, goboking said:

I haven't had a dupe infected with zombie spores, but isn't treatment for that also an instant-cure?

Well now that i think about it i only remember a short gif with a dupe being cured and it took pretty long for the job itself but maybe the cure is insatant once the doctor does his thing. It also didn`t help that the doctor was infected as well in that gif so had -10 to all stats and healed pretty slowly as well.

Archived