Target locking..

9 hours ago, Mindkontrol said:

Playing on PS4 here and having some real problems understanding the target lock system. It just seems to randomly assign an enemy as locked.. How do I manually lock what I want?? Thanks!

I believe it should lock onto whatever you're targetting in the moment that you press R3 {L3 ACTUALLY!}. It can be a crapshoot if you're trying to target a specific enemy that's already clustered into a group. 

7 hours ago, NSAiswatchingus said:

I believe it should lock onto whatever you're targetting in the moment that you press R3. It can be a crapshoot if you're trying to target a specific enemy that's already clustered into a group. 

Its L3 actually (left stick), R3 for chat and emotes etc.

@Mindkontrol Basically, click L3 to lock on a single target, reclick L3 to switch targets while locked and click circle to unlock the target.

you might wanna switch it off in the setting if you dont use it. so that you dont lock on birds accidentally and cant collect stuff without unlocking.

However, personally i find it very useful especially vs bosses with mobs you might wanna ignore like beequeen or vs dragonfly to avoid hitting walls etc.

Archived