Jumping Joya Seed

1 minute ago, NoQuitting said:

I received the jumping joya seed from a blueprint and I can't seem to plant it... I have tried the planting pot and both farm plots... but it doesn't show up as an option. Glitch or undocumented requirement to plant this thing?

You can scrool with the mousewheel when selecting a plant in a planting pot. It will scroll to the right. Not very intuitive in my opnion.

9 minutes ago, Christophlette said:

You can scrool with the mousewheel when selecting a plant in a planting pot. It will scroll to the right. Not very intuitive in my opnion.

Sadly it is not showing up even when scrolling to the right... it doesn't show up under the farm block or the irrigated farm block either... do you need some special conditions to see this seed on your list? Or is this a glitch because I got it through the blueprint machine...  you can see I have them and I put one on the item display to the left...

noJoyaPlant.jpg

2 minutes ago, NoQuitting said:

Sadly it is not showing up even when scrolling to the right... it doesn't show up under the farm block or the irrigated farm block either... do you need some special conditions to see this seed on your list? Or is this a glitch because I got it through the blueprint machine...  you can see I have them and I put one on the item display to the left...

I see. It's because you want to use a planting pot. Instead, try to build a flower pot (under the decor researches), or a hanging pot. It will work way better.

45 minutes ago, Christophlette said:

I see. It's because you want to use a planting pot. Instead, try to build a flower pot (under the decor researches), or a hanging pot. It will work way better.

They can't grow in a farm tile or hydroponic farm file? Only flower pot or hanging pot? Description doesn't seem very clear...

3 hours ago, NoQuitting said:

¿No pueden crecer en un mosaico de granja o en un archivo de granja hidropónico? ¿Solo maceta o maceta colgante? La descripción no parece muy clara ...

In a planting pot, you can plant for food, in a flower pot, you can plant for decoration :))

I would amend that statement slightly, since Wheezewarts, for example, aren't food: The planting pot (Planter Box, Farm Tile, Hydroponic Farm) let you grow plants that do something -- either food or work or medicine, etc.  Plants that are exclusively for decoration go in flower pots.

If the plant is able to consume resources, it can be planted in food plots -- Planter Box, Farm Tile, and Hydroponic Tile.

If the plant is not able to consume resources, it can be planted in decor pots -- Flower Pot, Wall Pot, Hanging Pot, and Aeropod.

Archived