How much gameplay time is in Griftlands at the moment?

A successful, combat-heavy run takes me 3h if I skip all the text. There's some card packs and difficulty levels to unlock, that will likely take 6-8 successful runs. There's also a reasonable amount of variety in the cards, quests and bosses. I would say the game starts feeling a bit same-y before you unlock everything, but it's still enjoyable nonetheless. The devs are adding content fairly quickly, which helps with that.

Unfortunately EGS doesn't seem to give information on how long you've played a game, so I can't tell you how much I've played it. You will easily get 15h out of it. I may have gotten twice that much.

Thanks for the reply! I've seen some youtube videos and I'm kind of mixed on my opinion of this game so far. If they add tons of story, side missions and maybe some real dialogue it could shape up nicely.

Alright, I'm goona take the plunge and get the game! I don't expect it to get as big or good as ONI, but I bet klei will make it a good 15 dollars spent at least. Anything I should know before I start playing?

EDIT :WHY ARE YOU LAUGHING AT ME

Archived