Customizable world attributes

I love the new world attributes, but it would be great if you could select the attributes you like as a part of a custom game.

For example I really like the frozen core and geolocicaly active worlds. It gets boring clicking to get the right combination.

Perhaps something like the new initial duplicant selection, you can pick one attribute and the others can be random.

Agreed. That said, there's a workaround you can use for now.

Go to Steam\steamapps\common\OxygenNotIncluded\OxygenNotIncluded_Data\StreamingAssets\worldgen\traits and delete the .yaml files for the traits you don't want. Your seeds won't be usable by anyone else, but you can quickly get a specific world you want.

On 7/14/2019 at 6:59 AM, kevork said:

For example I really like the frozen core and geolocicaly active worlds. It gets boring clicking to get the right combination.

You can use this tool that finds the seeds with the traits you want.

https://mrgamesdev.itch.io/oni-world-trait-finder

After you find the traits you select the asteroid type you want then click on Customize and type the seed number there.

Thanks for the replies. I'm running the Linux version so the above tool does not work for me  (windows only). I am keeping a watch on the toolsnotincluded page for updates to the launch version. 

Til then playing with the yaml files would be the option.

Archived