Mod keeps crashing!? HELP??

Hi, I have a character mod that I have had for a few months now, and I recently thought I have finished it, when I started to play properly it has been crashing lately and I dunno what causes it.

It happens when I start mining, usually when the season has changed, I'm not exactly sure since sometimes it works and sometimes it doesn't.

When they mine, they're suppose to drop gems randomly, works fine early game but later on, issues arise, hitting the rock just once disconnects from the server, and I've tried looking in the cilent logs for any hints, but no luck :( 

Is anyone willing to have a look for me? or offer any help, anything will be appreciated thank you!!!

4 minutes ago, Bunnyash said:

How do I check server logs, thank you!

Sorry I am not professional :(

C:\Users\Your User Here\Documents\Klei\DoNotStarveTogether\Cluster_#\Master\server_log.txt

--The # depends on which world its happening on, if its world 1 its cluster_1, if its world 5 its cluster_5 and so on

Just now, Hornete said:

C:\Users\Your User Here\Documents\Klei\DoNotStarveTogether\Cluster_#\Master\server_log.txt

--The # depends on which world its happening on, if its world 1 its cluster_1, if its world 5 its cluster_5 and so on

Oh okay! I have been playing on my friend's world, not my own, I will have to get the crash on my own world?

1 minute ago, Bunnyash said:

Oh okay! I have been playing on my friend's world, not my own, I will have to get the crash on my own world?

The crash is logged in the client_log, If its only you and theres no caves. The crash is logged if theres caves or other people. You can ask your friend to send you the log, Or you create a world and attempt to replicate the crash.

1 minute ago, Hornete said:

The crash is logged in the client_log, If its only you and theres no caves. The crash is logged if theres caves or other people. You can ask your friend to send you the log, Or you create a world and attempt to replicate the crash.

I will try replicate the crash, and perhaps get a better understanding of it too! Thank you!!

I will let you know once I get the logs

11 minutes ago, Hornete said:

I have manage to replicate the crash, it seems to happen with season change and mining and I manage on my own world with the log