Can anyone get this save one cycle without a crash?

It won't crash for me on the launch update, but it keeps automatically pausing the game about 1 second after playing, so something is definitely wrong. Submit it to the bug reports forum.

[edit] Oh, crashed on the second go. I used the in game report function.

It seems no local error files were produced, so I can't help debug (and probably wouldn't succeed).

1 hour ago, Siromatik said:

How your save can be 87Mo ? 0.o
Even a 100 cycles one barely reach 1Mo or two. Cant try your save rightnow, but are you using modded maps or some mods ?

Nope. Straight.

56 minutes ago, nakomaru said:

It won't crash for me on the launch update, but it keeps automatically pausing the game about 1 second after playing, so something is definitely wrong. Submit it to the bug reports forum.

[edit] Oh, crashed on the second go. I used the in game report function.

It seems no local error files were produced, so I can't help debug (and probably wouldn't succeed).

Exactly.

It's basically become my sandbox map ans it's so self sustaining and everything that could have been done months ago is built in there. I took a break until this last big patch, but this happened the other day and it looks like I'm taking another break

Okay, first i missinterpreted your post, with more than 8000 cycles, 87Mo looks fair enought now x)
Never went so far in cycles as the game is anoying to play with thoses loading/saving time, plus too manys Storage Bins with SO many content doesnt help at all. (Have you checked some of threads here actually giving tips to improve fps in ONI? It could helps a bit)

I let it run a cycle and saved it, give it a try, wish it help.

5d2906c737971_TheDelicateGalaxy.sav

Yea I just deal with the times, so I don't play this unless it's going to be n hour or so.

Mine keeps crashing, so I'm going to give your save a try.

Yea it's the same thing. I switched steam back to no betas. Which means I can't play any of these, but we'll see if it crashed at ~7500

Archived