Is Wagstaff Evil? Theory video

Bit of a theory video I made about what might be Wagstaff's hidden nature. 
I glossed over a few points a bit in the script, so for clarity: (from pinned comment)

Upon rewatching, it turns out I wasn't very clear on certain points throughout the video. To clarify:
- When Wagstaff examines the Aporkalypse Calendar I assumed he was referring to the normal world, and not the constant. This is apparent to me as Wagstaff never refers to the Constant as 'the world,' rather as 'here' or similar, as though he is observing it.
- Second, I guessed that Wagstaff would be harnessing the Aporkalypse Calendar's power to end his world, as opposed to just using it there and then. As far as we know the Aporkalypse Calendar only affects the plateau area of the Constant, where Hamlet takes place, so I always imagined Wagstaff had other plans for the power which it contained.

Any thoughts on the theory? Other feedback? I'm eager to hear it.

I think it's more domination. Destruction seems like it wouldn't be beneficial for him.

I can't believe I haven't subscribed to you sooner, looking forward to further theories and lore videos. If I could request anything, can you debunk people's perception of Wilba? They keep thinking she's a spoiled brat instead of a daughter rebelling against her mother.

I think Wagstaff is just a lot like pre-evil Maxwell. He discovered forbidden knowledge which has clear benefits when exploited, but he just hasn't paid the price for it yet like Maxwell did.

Though their motives are be different of course. Maxwell abused dark magic because he just sucked at regular trickery and knew just doing the real thing would bring in real money, completely selfish acts. I'm sure he never wanted to become evil, he was just was too curious in that book and the forces guarding it took notice, and I'm sure Nightmare Fuel itself changed him.

Wagstaff clearly wants to change the world in someway, good or evil. Though of course, he already had knowledge of shadow creatures and Maxwell's automation before even entering the Constant. He entered the constantly with the specific intention of finding the "Throne of ultimate power". How this ties into his radio's though isn't known, as he must have had some part in bringing people to the Constant. 

I think Wagstaff has good intentions from his curiosity, but if he keeps going down the same path he's just going to become Maxwell 2.0, or possibility something worse if he actually can step in or out of the Constant willingly.

Archived