Hamlet PS4 Release Date?

I don't know for sure, it's less that I've seen them say they aren't bringing it to PS4, and more that I haven't seen anything that says they are.

I do know they are currently focused on the Return of Them update, and past that they are committed to character reworks (of which they've only completed 2, obviously not counting the introduction of Wortox and Wormwood).

Klei does seem interested in keeping parity between PC DST and Console DST. I don't know how big their team is, or how many resources they have allocated to other games, but between the RoT update and character reworks I'd imagine they have their plate full for the current year and beyond. And that's not mentioning RoT seems to be a series of updates as opposed to a single update.

This is, of course, all theory crafting though. I honestly have absolutely no idea what all they are planning for a possible console version of Hamlet.

**I did find this thread over in the Hamlet GD section, it doesn't answer any questions, but I'd imagine this would be the place to keep tabs on for any new info on the topic**

I checked a few months ago and it said Hamlet PS4 will be announced soon but... I guess that's not true right now. I contacted Klei and they said they were working on it but for some reason it's on XBox? I think that's totally unfair and we need it on PS4.

Archived