6 minutes ago, lagplusrubberbanding said:

Hello, dear Kley.
I ask for the creation of a swimming area where u pump water to it and create a swimming pool area where the dupes can refresh themselves gaining a bonus morale, pretty easy but pretty interesting.

But how would it work? Would it be like a swimming pool or a Jacuzzi?

Would it require water and chlorine? Or perhaps it'd operate like a shower, with clean [hot] water, and when the dupes use it it'll drain into polluted water. I'd imagine that unless chlorine was added the water would also become germ-ridden, so that should also be taken into account.

5 minutes ago, watermelen671 said:

But how would it work? Would it be like a swimming pool or a Jacuzzi?

Would it require water and chlorine? Or perhaps it'd operate like a shower, with clean [hot] water, and when the dupes use it it'll drain into polluted water. I'd imagine that unless chlorine was added the water would also become germ-ridden, so that should also be taken into account.

Indeed i did not tought of the chlorine, i was thinking of an area like the new reservoir area.
But this one could really operate with a little output of polluted water, plus the water should be hot in there i think.
Nice questions thanks for asking

Archived