Florid Postern in caves

I forget that there's always a florid postern in the caves. What can you do with it? Can you only use it to revive ghosts, or can you upgrade it to the celestial portal? Can players somehow join the world through the underground postern? I looked at the wiki, but couldn't really find any answers.

I'm not sure, but I think you can upgrade it to Celestial, but the characters refuse to use it. Pretty sure it's useless unless on endless or cave only world which i've heard you can make if you do a hackerman in the files.

9 hours ago, reverentsatyr said:

I forget that there's always a florid postern in the caves. What can you do with it? Can you only use it to revive ghosts, or can you upgrade it to the celestial portal? Can players somehow join the world through the underground postern? I looked at the wiki, but couldn't really find any answers.

The cave postern you can upgrade it to the celestial portal but you can not use it.  So for the upgrade worthless.   You can not join in the underground postern unless your admin and set your server as dark or cave only.  Endless is the only server that the cave postern is used for.  Then you can revive just like the surface postern.     IMO Klei  needs to upgrade the cave postern and allow players to use it more.

Archived