Coolderclim    85

Since the last reset (today), I played for more than 12 hours and I haven't gotten any gift drops except the daily one.

Is this happening to only me ? Thank you in advance

Coolderclim    85
Just now, DavePlaysDST said:

Daily gifts have a set time to drop

I'm talking about the 8 gifts that I am supposed to get from playing. I got the daily from today, just not the one every hours of playing.

Coolderclim    85
Just now, __IvoCZE__ said:

Weird cause I got my weekly elegant 3 hours ago.

I guess I'll only get the dailies this week :(

PeterA    3,934

Post your klei account KU and I'll take a look at your account. Are you playing on a Friends and Family account?

• Like 1
  • Thanks 3

Coolderclim    85
Posted (edited)
On 14/06/2019 at 8:09 PM, PeterA said:

Post your klei account KU and I'll take a look at your account. Are you playing on a Friends and Family account?

Here : KU_M3ADBwGS

And no I'm on a regular account where I didn't family share.

Edit : 17/06 not fixed yet :(

Edited by Coolderclim

PeterA    3,934
On 6/14/2019 at 2:57 PM, Coolderclim said:

Here : KU_M3ADBwGS

And no I'm on a regular account where I didn't family share.

According to the logs your last item was 4 days ago, looks like it's all working. Friday, June 14, 2019 6:57:00 AM GMT

Maybe someone else is playing on your account?

• Thanks 1

Coolderclim    85
Posted (edited)
2 hours ago, PeterA said:

According to the logs your last item was 4 days ago, looks like it's all working. Friday, June 14, 2019 6:57:00 AM GMT

Maybe someone else is playing on your account?

I am getting the daily gifts every day, I just don't get the 8 weekly gifts that I am supposed to get in game. the one you have in the logs is a daily, I think.

I also played for more than required to have to recieve at least one in-game gift but it never comes up.

And I got the daily every day since thursday, are they showing up in the logs ?

Edit : I am the only one who plays on this account.

Edited by Coolderclim

PeterA    3,934
Just now, Coolderclim said:

I am getting the daily gifts every day, I just don't get the 8 weekly gifts that I am supposed to get in game. the one you have in the logs is a daily, I think.

I also played for more than required to have to recieve at least one in-game gift but it never comes up.

And I got the daily every day since thursday, are they showing up in the logs ?

I was looking at the in-game drop logs, the daily gifts are tracked separately. Your account earned all 8 items on thursday/friday. The first one was a Spectator Shoes and the last was Oxford Shoes.

• Thanks 1

Coolderclim    85
1 minute ago, PeterA said:

I was looking at the in-game drop logs, the daily gifts are tracked separately. Your account earned all 8 items on thursday/friday. The first one was a Spectator Shoes and the last was Oxford Shoes.

I just checked my inventory and they're in it.

Weird, I never saw an in-game gift show up.

Well, I guess sorry for the inconvenience, I may have gotten a bug or something like that.

Thanks for taking your time for me. 

PeterA    3,934

Some people have a mod that automatically opens them, maybe you too?

• Thanks 1

Casm    95

I can only think of a few possibilities here.

User error (IE: brainfart) where you opened your gifts without realizing you did. Basically playing the game on auto-pilot and going through the motions. This seems extremely unlikely because while I can see this accounting for 1, maybe even 2 of your gifts, I'm pretty sure you'd have realized you opened at least some of your 8 gifts.

Mod: Maybe there was a server mod on the server you were playing on that auto-opens gifts without you realizing it? I know of the few client mods that can auto-open gifts, so maybe one of those got turned on by mistake or the server you were playing on had a server mod that opened them.

Bug: Seems like we'd have heard many reports about a possible bug but the possibility still exists.

If you ask me, a mod seems most likely.