Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Please be aware that the content of this thread may be outdated and no longer applicable.

NoscopeFelix

What do you all think of wormwood

What do you all think of Wormwood  

24 members have voted

  1. 2. Title

    • I like his unique playstyle
    • I like his new craftables
    • I like his character (inspection quotes)
    • I don’t enjoy playing him.
      0
    • Other (answer below)
      0


Recommended Posts

CharlesB    965

I think PSN is currently having a very bad day, for you in Germany and every other region I've checked. Our login server is probably not able to talk to PSN right now, leading to the "Can't connect to Klei" dialog.

image.png

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
NoscopeFelix    2,155
Just now, CharlesB said:

I think PSN is currently having a very bad day, for you in Germany and every other region I've checked. Our login server is probably not able to talk to PSN right now, leading to this problem.

image.png

Haha yeah I tried to turn this treat into something different , because I realized that too. You beat me to it

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
NSAiswatchingus    2,057
1 minute ago, CharlesB said:

I think PSN is currently having a very bad day, for you in Germany and every other region I've checked. Our login server is probably not able to talk to PSN right now, leading to the "Can't connect to Klei" dialog.

image.png

Lol that's what I thought this thread would be about. Yeah, I'm seeing the same screen in the U.S. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Marco BR    1,720
23 minutes ago, NSAiswatchingus said:

Lol that's what I thought this thread would be about. Yeah, I'm seeing the same screen in the U.S. 

In Brazil is the same 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
NSAiswatchingus    2,057

It's back up in the US!

*wait maybe not*

Looks like you can browse servers, unravel, and use the shop just fine. Just no world hosting or joining yet.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
CharlesB    965

Hosting/joining use different PSN services than the other things you mentioned. Sounds like some parts of PSN are coming back up, but not the whole yet.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Marco BR    1,720
15 minutes ago, CharlesB said:

Hosting/joining use different PSN services than the other things you mentioned. Sounds like some parts of PSN are coming back up, but not the whole yet.

With me too, everything seems to have been returned to normal but I can not open any world

Screenshot_20190613-190722.png

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
CharlesB    965
5 minutes ago, Marco BR said:

With me too, everything seems to have been returned to normal but I can not open any world

What error are you getting? I'm not having trouble opening existing worlds.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Marco BR    1,720
1 minute ago, CharlesB said:

What error are you getting? I'm not having trouble opening existing worlds.

everything is back to normal, including the official klei worlds, thank you!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites