Roads!!

Roads were nice, before they had full glitchy "paths".There's this weird moving outline when looking at these paths, it makes the game look extremely ugly.EDIT:It's really dumb of them. Why? Don't fix something that is not broken.

The roads confuse me, I'm not sure if it's a bug or intended to be dirt roads.I'm hoping they change them back, because for me the old roads don't show up on my map and the dirt looking roads show up as black lines.I prefer the pre-winter roads as well and I'm hoping it's just a bug caused by them trying to get the roads to display on the map.Welcome to the forums btw. :)

The roads confuse me, I'm not sure if it's a bug or intended to be dirt roads.I'm hoping they change them back, because for me the old roads don't show up on my map and the dirt looking roads show up as black lines.I prefer the pre-winter roads as well and I'm hoping it's just a bug caused by them trying to get the roads to display on the map.Welcome to the forums btw. :)

Thank you :)and i hope so too

I was at first a little annoyed at these 'wierd black roads' but it's certainly no glitch... I have both regular cobblestone roads as well as dirt roads in my current world (both show up perfectly fine on the map)

But the other type of road has grown on me... I've only yet found them in my savanah biome. It makes a lot more sense for a dirt road to be in a savanah than a cobblestone road, a brick road would just look silly :p

No roads gives a more natural and stranded fell to the worlds, previously there were too many roads, like in a civilized world. Now the roads are scattered and if you're lucky they connect two important spots (pings with beefalos for me, for ex.).

Well it connects Wormhole, Teleportatoe, a swamp, bushes. Looks useful to me.^^

Oh yeah, it's usefull.I call it lame because I got very happy when I finally found a road, but it wraps around.A little bit more and it would be a race course hahaha.The best part of it was the wormhole. It took me right to a giant beefalo herd, the MacTusks, a grassland pond, rocks and huge graveyard. I just need to find the pig king now.

Everyone else says the cobblestone roads show up fine on their map, but for me only the dirty roads show up on there as black lines...It must be my outdated operating system (win xp) screwing me again, like it does with fullscreen. :(