hamlet art is to good

BeliarBAD

after playing very much hamlet the last weeks i cant play RoG and DST anymore xxD evrything about the game is amazing and when i travel to Rog evrything looks so sad xD

dont get me wrong i dont want the devs to make RoG new art style. its great how it is. but hamlet is pure love to my eyes.

and we get new content in DST so evrythig is fine.

if someone still dont have hamlet then buy it now. you wont regret it

4 hours ago, TheOnlyGuyEver said:

Nothing will ever beat SW for me. Hamlet looks nice, but feels inconsistent between the wilderness and cities.

Also the original red Claw Palms were better and fit the whole red jungle theme more.

Same thing. I love SW, it's my favorite DLC. I just love the visual, the music!

15 hours ago, Ogrecakes said:

The art, sound, and general feel of Don't Starve is always amazing, it's just the kind of mechanics and general gameplay that's in Shipwrecked and Hamlet that falls flat.

That's quite true, especially with Hamlet.

Yeah, i got to agree that hamlet feels very unique, i really like the direction of the DLC, but the new characters really ruined it for me.. also the game performance..

On 6/5/2019 at 4:14 AM, Ogrecakes said:

The art, sound, and general feel of Don't Starve is always amazing, it's just the kind of mechanics and general gameplay that's in Shipwrecked and Hamlet that falls flat.

I didn't play hamlet much at all, because of the fps drops, so i can't really give my opinion on it's mechanics, but i think shipwrecked is really good, it just needs a little more content.

Archived