Queen womant's earthquakes

Another membe

So I was playing wormwood(lived for 40 days, the most I lived in hamlet ever) I recruited 6 guards, bought a cutlass, made 2 log suits and a football helmet. I was ready to kick her off the throne but even with a log suit and a football helmet the debris of her earthquakes dealt significant damage. 

In a video I saw she got defeated with only a visor and no body armor(wagstaff)

And no, in the video he too got hit with debris yet he took almost no damage 

My question is:HOW DOES IT WORK?

which video?

queen wormant is very easy. if you wanna kill a boss you should have more then 1 helmet and 1 body armor. 3 helmets and 3 body armor.

if you loose again then 5 of each.... and get some healing food or honey politice

18 minutes ago, Another membe said:

So I was playing wormwood(lived for 40 days, the most I lived in hamlet ever) I recruited 6 guards, bought a cutlass, made 2 log suits and a football helmet. I was ready to kick her off the throne but even with a log suit and a football helmet the debris of her earthquakes dealt significant damage. 

In a video I saw she got defeated with only a visor and no body armor(wagstaff)

And no, in the video he too got hit with debris yet he took almost no damage 

My question is:HOW DOES IT WORK?

its happening the same in my case as well there are tooo many debris and she causes a lot of earthquakes now compared to before.

50 minutes ago, MWY said:

its happening the same in my case as well there are tooo many debris and she causes a lot of earthquakes now compared to before.

oh so they changed her fight??

i have to test it. normally i just wait till i find a bandit loot with tin suit and fancy helmet and then i go and tank her

2 hours ago, BeliarBAD said:

oh so they changed her fight??

i have to test it. normally i just wait till i find a bandit loot with tin suit and fancy helmet and then i go and tank her

Me too, in my case I already found the suit and hat, just waiting for Humid season to end.

1 hour ago, minespatch said:

So Antlion and WoMANT cause destruction by throwing temper tantrums?

no, more like debris EVERYWHERE, including scorpions and moleworms which cause a lot of lag spikes and congestion while trying to battle her, and since your character gets stunned with every hit from debris, it only adds more to frustration to battle her.

also Antllion battle is quite different from her and is more close to Iron Hulk then Wormant Queen

Archived