Map Range in single player

I would suggest that they increase the range of revealing the map in the Single player while in the DST has new icons on the map and the very good range in the single player is kind of bad to reveal the map by the low range. Thank you for the attention.

1 hour ago, Deprecious said:

Why ? what is the logic of the map not revealing objects that i can actually see on my screen.. 

Because you can go a few steps in specific direction and reveal it on your map. Does it really bother you that much?

2 hours ago, inferjus4 said:

Because you can go a few steps in specific direction and reveal it on your map. Does it really bother you that much?

Yes it does, and as far as i am concerned it should be recognized as a bug.. there is not one game in creation where the map reveal radius is lower than the player field of view, there is also a mod which fixes this issue, and it's pretty popular

Besides i don't see how this change would bother you

13 hours ago, inferjus4 said:

If you can see it then there is no reason why it shouldn't be on the map. Plain and simple. Yeah, you can run a few extra steps, but that doesn't change the fact that a proper fog of war map should show you exactly what you see.

8 hours ago, oCrapaCreeper said:

If you can see it then there is no reason why it shouldn't be on the map. Plain and simple. Yeah, you can run a few extra steps, but that doesn't change the fact that a proper fog of war map should show you exactly what you see.

You are right, it should appear, but the change is not needed so much.

Archived