Is Boat to slow ? Try this !

So I died in a... terrible hound wave on the moon island but my buddy Stimerclaw had the time to go back on the ship to ABANDON SHIP (i love this)

Cause our ship was pretty well equiped and I didn't wanted to make a new one to go back on the island, recover my inventory, the ship... I wanted to try something

20190526214719_1.thumb.jpg.0cf247249dff9c15740092785e150cfe.jpg

I'm almost on land, but still on water

20190526214722_1.thumb.jpg.54a241966d9ec32e14fae3054557dd84.jpg

jesus.exe is working perfectly fine

20190526214734_1.thumb.jpg.31d28357cdb620356a6575a377369354.jpg

Cause it was summer and the moon island is not that far, Stimerclaw just had to give me a thermal stone from the land and here we go again, just be sure that you have a boat next to the place you want to go and your character will auto-jump on it, so you can go back on land like nothing had happened.

4 minutes ago, Hell-met said:

thanks for the report, klei will be able to fix this.

Well I hope so, none of these glitchs is fair to use but since there's in... ^^

1 minute ago, Giggimish said:

Does using a life amulet have the same results?

Nope, since you can't drop an item on water, you have to trade with someone that is on land, for resurecting it only works with the heart

1 minute ago, Hell-met said:

at this point, klei should just go the SW route and do the auto drown.

I think its too early for this, with the large amount of bugs and ways (intentional and unintentional) to get out of bounds. Killing off the player for running into bugs we as players have no control over would just be frustrating.

1 hour ago, Ressayez said:

I think its too early for this, with the large amount of bugs and ways (intentional and unintentional) to get out of bounds. Killing off the player for running into bugs we as players have no control over would just be frustrating.

wilson_but_actually_a_pirate.thumb.jpg.07f391cce3b90f80df6be5cd64481230.jpg

They added a "soft" ocean death, you fall in water but you keep your inventory and equipments on you, so you don't have to hurry so much about death (unless your only amulet in on you, but that's your fault at this point ^^')

And doing this may fix a lot of the exploits to go on water

Archived